A granny is walking to the store when she is stopped by a military checkpoint

 

A granny is walking to the store when she is stopped by a military checkpoint



Soldiers inform her that she can't cross the bridge because it was destroyed. "Destroyed how? I can plainly see it and there is nothing wrong with it." "No, no, ma'am" explains the soldier. 

"According to the exercise scenario this bridge was destroyed yesterday and we can't let anybody cross." "But I need to buy milk for my grandchildren." "No, sorry, you really can't cross. 

After some more and increasingly angry arguments from the granny soldier does what any sensible soldier would do in such situation, he brings her to an officer. 

"Look here, sir. I need to cross the bridge to get to the store to buy milk for my grandkids but soldiers won't let me cross. They say bridge was destroyed but I can plainly see it's still standing." Officers looks at her with sympathetic eyes.

 "I'd really love to help you but according to scenario of the exercise I was killed 2 days ago."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post