One night a prisoner escapes from his prison where he had been kept for 5 years.

 One night a prisoner escapes from his prison where he had been kept for 5 years.

As he runs away, he finds a house and breaks into it. He finds a young
couple in bed. he gets the guy out of bed, and ties him up on a chair, then he ties up the woman on the bed., he kisses her on the neck, then gets up, and goes to the bathroom.
While he is there, the husband tells his wife: “Listen, this guy is a
prisoner, look at his clothes! He probably spent a lot of time in
prison, and has not seen a woman in years. I saw the way he kissed your neck.
My darling ,in a minute he may come back and want to have ■■■, please don’t resist, don’t complain, just do what he tells you, no matter what he asks, no matter how depraved or disgusting just give him satisfaction. This guy must be dangerous, if he gets angry, he will kill us. Think of our relationship, how much we mean to each other, I’ll be right here for you,
Be strong, honey. And remember. I love you”

To which the wife responds, “He was not kissing my neck. He was
whispering in my ear. He told me that he found you very ■■■■, and asked if we had any Vaseline in the bathroom. Be strong, honey. And remember
I love you too

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post