A man sits down next to a woman at the bar

 

 A man sits down next to a woman at the bar


 


He orders a beer and notices the TV above the bar showing the 5 O'clock news

The news is covering someone standing on the edge of a bridge with the police trying to talk him down from jumping

The man at the bar looks to the woman next to him and says "I bet you $10 he jumps"

The woman looks at the man and says "I'll take that bet"

A few minutes go by and the man ends up jumping off the bridge

So the woman says "well you were right" and slides $10 to the man at the bar

he slides the money back and tells her "I can't in good conscience take the money, they showed this on the 4 O'clock news earlier I knew he was gonna jump"

The woman leaves the money on the bar and replies "well I saw the 4 O'clock news too, but I didn't think he would jump twice"

Also Read 👇 click picture 



 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post